Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey All You Fathers

I saw this youtube clip of the comedian Louis C.K. on another psychology blog. (I must sheepishly admit that I cannot locate the name of that blog so if you are out there and reading this, please let me know so I can send readers your way.)

What I really like about this bit on fatherhood is how he readily acknowledges his own limitations as a parent and yet has some pretty darn good wisdom.


PS: We love hearing from you. If you'd like to comment on any post just click on the word COMMENTS in the gray bar below the post.

4 comments:

therapydoc said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I'll link over to you! Best of luck blogging. It's a lot of fun.

Liz said...

i've posted a link to your wonderful blog so our readers can find you

Toni Brayer, MD said...

Good luck with your blog. It is great!

thos.hayden said...

I love Louis C.K., but hadn't seen this clip. It's a classic tale of embracing true manhood! "I got off the toilet, I flushed down my personal dreams, and I decided, I'm going to be a dad." What could be more fun?